Sound branding (also known as audio branding, music branding, sonic branding, acoustic branding or sonic mnemonics) is the use of sound to reinforce brand identity. Sound branding is increasingly becoming a vehicle for conveying a memorable message to targeted consumers, taking advantage of the powerful memory sense of sound. This is especially important as advertising moves from traditional print and graphic media to an increased integration of multi-media.
The jingle is one of the tools of sound branding, along with the audio logos, brand music, and brand theme song.
A good “jingle” will often be the most remembered part of a commercial. Just think for a minute about notable commercials in your past; you remember the music first, then the product. Tunes such as “Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there” and “Plop, Polp, Fizz, Fizz, Oh What a Relief It Is” from Alka Seltzer are classic examples of amazing brand recognition thru a jingle.
Do you have this essential component to the branding of your business? Don’t you need better brand recognition? Few things catch people’s ears or stick in their memories like a good jingle, so why not have us make one for you? Our experienced team of composer from around the world headed by our head engineer/composer Darren can make the next “Wouldn’t You Like to Be A Pepper, Too?” for you and you can watch your sales skyrocket!
2. We consult with you on the feelings you are trying to get across, the style of music you like for reference, and whether you would like a male or female vocalist. If you would like both a male and a female vocalist, an additional fee of $150 cash will be charged to pay the second vocalist.
3. We do 3 jingle samples for you to choose from. If you do not like any of the 3 jingle samples, we create additional samples for you. They will be billed at $250 each plus a $150 per vocalist fee for however many you would like.
4. Once you hear the one you like, we produce it to a final product. This means we make it radio ready with the best possible performances and mixing we can do.
5. We then deliver an approval copy to you. Any additional changes from this point would be $70/hr with a $35 minimum charge.
6. Once we have agreement on the final version, we collect the 2nd half of payment and send you your final jingle.
Give us a call today at (720) 941 6088 or use the contact us form to increase your business' brand recognition.
|"I was awed by the quality of work at CCM Recording Studios. Especially the work of Darren Skanson that he performed in creating a jingle for my company. I was kept informed throughout the process and provided with a selection of clips to choose from. The whole process was very personable. Darren showed real interest in my company and making the jingle fit. I would highly recommend CCM Recording Studios for any recording job." - Tracy, Tracy's Tax Service, Ogden, UT|
Jingles by Darren Skanson
Join our mailing list to receive tips on jingles for your business!
Or get on the text list to get the weekly special!